OpenVPMS Professional Edition – Packaged Software
OpenVPMS Professional Edition is a fully packaged software, hosting and support services product built for busy practices who want their Practice Management Software solution fully managed for them.
OpenVPMS Professional Edition is based on the core OpenVPMS open source software, with all the features, flexibility and benefits that solution provides.
OpenVPMS Professional also includes licensing for the following commercial software add-ons:
- ODI (OpenVPMS DICOM Integration) – allows imaging devices to receive imaging requests from OpenVPMS as well as direct image viewing in OpenVPMS through supported cloud PACS providers (Asteris – Diagnostic Imaging, Vetrocket – RocketPACS, ATX Medical & Idexx WebPACS). An account is required with one of these third party providers to hold the images.
- EFTPOS Integration – communication with supported EFTPOS terminals/equipment (Windcave – other payment solutions coming).
- Two way SMS integration (MessageMedia Or Wholesale SMS)
- Client Check-In – customer check-in application to confirm customer and patient details, terms of treatment agreement including visit reason based questionnaires.
OpenVPMS Professional is only available in our fully managed, secure and fully resilient cloud environment.
OpenVPMS Professional can be securely accessed from anywhere (in clinic and remotely).
OpenVPMS Professional includes the full range of the services OpenVPMS Ltd provides including:
- Software support & Troubleshooting: Unlimited software User support services which includes answering questions concerning software operations, solving configuration problems, diagnosing software specific issues as per Service Level Agreement.
- Access to OpenVPMS online Knowledge base and ticketing system
- Software Training. Access to the OpenVPMS’s suite of online training courses and materials.
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting: Provide advice and assistance to third party IT companies regarding technical issues and integrations as per our Service Level agreement.
- Software upgrades – OpenVPMS Cloud will keep up to date with all minor and major releases of OpenVPMS including plugins. These will be installed and configured automatically as they become available and have been suitably tested.
- Data backup. Fully automated disaster recovery for your database.
- Regular monitoring and reporting
OpenVPMS Professional subscriptions are still based on the number of Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Vets in the organisation as is the case with all of our various product offerings.
OpenVPMS Professional subscriptions are paid in advance with a minimum subscription term of 12 months.
OpenVPMS software Implementation (Setup and Customisation) services are charged separately.
OpenVPMS Data Migration services are charged separately.